Bikes for the World "re-cycles" used bikes to transform lives. We work with volunteers, community groups and businesses to collect, "prep", and donate bikes to non-profit partners around the world. These partners refurbish and channel the bikes to people who rely on them: for health workers to reach patients, students to get to school and workers to get to work. Bikes for the World is a community of people helping people. Our vision is to achieve an ever-larger impact around the world by reducing waste and helping others earn more, learn more, and live more healthy lives.
- Bikes for the World Backgrounder Who we are and what we do
- Annual Reports Our history and finances year-by-year
- Bikes for the World Logo Download
- Bikes for the World Brochure Download Print out your own BfW brochure
- Awareness Poster Download Your favorite shop doesn't have a BfW poster? Print your own or Request One
- Blog Stay up to date on all our latest stories and accomplishments
- Photo Albums View our photos on Picasa separated by country and local year highlights
- Videos See our latest videos on YouTube or check out our Favorite Playlists to see what our International Partners are up to overseas.
To follow our progress or find out about volunteer opportunities right in your inbox subscribe to our newsletter.